eCart™ Shopping Cart by WebAssist
eCart is a Dreamweaver shopping cart that makes customizing your visitor's shopping experience easier than ever. CSS-based store layouts and Dreamweaver integration mean clean code and easy configuration.
eCart is also bundled with Super Suite.
- Use eCart's Checkout Wizard to easily configure your payment gateway, shipping, tax, order management and much more
- eCart integrates with these payment gateways: Authorize.Net, eWay, LinkPoint, PayFlow, PayPal Website Payments Standard (US and UK), Protx VSP Form, and 2CheckOut
- Keep your customers on your site using eCart's local checkout option
- Easily create CSS online purchase forms and customize them internationally with the included language icon packs
eCart from WebAssist is their full-featured customizable shopping cart and online store extension for Dreamweaver. For any website owner who is current selling online or planning on making the jump to online ecommerce, WebAssist eCart is an excellent Dreamweaver extension to put in your toolbox.
Simple Dreamweaver shopping cart integration
eCart installs as any other Dreamweaver extension and gives you additional toolbar icons for integrating eCart into your Dreamweaver website design. eCart's Checkout Wizard automatically generates all the pages needed for the checkout process, from customer data entry to order receipt. As with the other WebAssist extensions, the wizard interface makes the job of installing a custom shopping cart solution as easy as possible.
No shortage of payment gateways
WebAssist eCart includes a variety of remote payment gateways, including Authorize.Net, eWay, LinkPoint, PayFlow, PayPal Website Payments Standard (US and UK), Protx VSP Form, and 2CheckOut. If you prefer to keep the customer on your own site through local checkout, eCart supports Authorize.Net AIM, LinkPoint API, PayPal Website Payments Pro, PayFlow Pro, Protx VSP Server, and WebAssist Payment Gateway. Either way you set up your online store, eCart makes the process point-and-click simple.
Automatic shopping cart code generation
eCart's Checkout Wizard not only handles the payment gateway details, it also automatically codes the shipping, tax, order management, authorized or declined orders and more, all from one wizard. eCart automatically generates the following pages:
- Customer checkout page
- Order confirmation
- Order success
- Order failure
- Order email receipt (with a recent version of Universal Email installed. When the PayPal Express Checkout option is selected, all the necessary pages are created as well.)
The code generated by WebAssist eCart is clean and the forms are CSS certified. You can easily change the appearance of any of the forms through CSS in Dreamweaver or you choice of external CSS editor.
Custom shopping cart displays
eCart includes three different styles of shopping cart displays. You can choose from a range of styles and colors including:
- Updateable cart – Provides the cart contents in a user-friendly design that permits change of quantity, selection of options or easy item removal.
- Read-only cart – Displays the shopping cart contents for confirmation before proceeding to checkout.
- QuickCart – An abbreviated cart display that shows the current cart total and offers View Cart, Clear Cart and Checkout buttons for easy use.
- Email-friendly Cart - Keep your online store customer's happy with easy-to-read and great looking shopping cart displays in their email receipts.
Foreign development supported
For foreign developers, eCart supports Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish languages and includes buttons images and currency values in each. For UK and Australian developers, WebAssist eCart supports PayPal Website Payments Pro UK, Protx and eWay. Shipping methods include DHL, UPS, USPS, FedEx and Australia Post.
eCart is available as an individual extension or it can be purchased in the eCommerce Suite or the Super Suite bundled with other extensions at a reduced package price. If you're serious about creating your own shopping cart and store admin on your website, WebAssist eCart is definitely worth taking a serious look.
eCart is compatible with Dreamweaver CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6 on both Mac and Windows.
For more information...
For more information on WebAssist's eCart Dreamweaver extension, please visit their website.